Mind Body and Bowl Adventure Leash
These Adventure Leashes have been created with a variety of activities and training in mind. The synthetic leather strapping, is comprised of a woven, high tensile core, and a flexible co-polymer coating made from a Thermoplastic Elastomeric compound, manufactured in accordance with Australian Standard AS2070-1999, Plastics Material for Food Contact Use.
The leashes are waterproof, vegan, high tensile, UV stabilised, non-toxic and Phthalate free. They don’t absorb water, wet sand or mud, unlike standard leashes, keeping them lightweight, strong and easy to handle for both you and your dog.
Featuring a marine grade stainless steel trigger snap hook, this gives increased endurance against the elements and general wear and tear. The scissor clip mechanism minimises jamming or failure, making it safer and more reliable when exposed to sand or dirt on your adventures, but still quick to clip your dog on and off.
Easy to clean; simply rinse off or wash on a gentle cycle in a wash bag and leave to dry. Long lasting and easy to maintain, without the usual fraying or thread pulls. Ideal for nosework, beach walks, hiking, sniffer walks, recall and off leash training.
13mm width is suitable for dogs of all breeds and sizes, from small to giant, even strong pullers. Thinner, 10mm width leashes coming soon for toy/small dogs and dogs who need the lightest equipment possible. Longer lengths can be custom ordered, please contact us.
- Leash material is waterproof, vegan, high tensile, UV stabilised, non-toxic and Phthalate free.
- Strong & durable in extreme weather conditions
- Woven, high tensile core and outer co-polymer coating
- Marine grade stainless steel trigger snap hook
- Easy clean – rinse off or gentle wash
- 13mm wide, 5 meters long
- Rinse off under tap or hose
- Hand wash with mild detergent if required
- Gentle machine wash in cool water (use laundry bag)
- Let the product air dry